Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fake Christmas in Tennessee

We are going up to St.Louis for Christmas but we still did our Christmas down here. We got our tree from a tree farm in Virginia where we went last year and the lady there remembered us because I was a crazy lady and asked her to take our picture but made Kyle change shirts first because it was going to be our Christmas card (we had a new shirt in the car from our awesome deals at Steve & Barry's last year). It snowed that day, but had already started to melt by the time we got out there. We love the smell of a real tree, I'm so glad Kyle talked me into one last year.



This is me at 12 weeks, I did just eat a big dinner but I am starting to feel like other people notice my tiny belly.

I had to borrow a guitar hero from our friends to use at a school party and Kyle wanted to try it out first to make sure it worked so this is how he de-stressed after his test. My friend Alarie (her husband Michael goes to school with Kyle) is my pregnant buddy and we are about 5 days apart in our due date. We both were enjoying pringles and the boys were making fun of how we were both chowing down on the pringles.


We had a big snow last night and I was so excited to be out of school for Christmas and enjoying all the beautiful snow. Some lady at Kroger asked if I was driving in this and then said I was nuts, well I preceded to tell her I was "from the north" that's how people refer to people from St.Louis or any other place north of Tennessee from them. Anyway, I told her I loved this and it was the best day ever, she thought I was crazy. Well we are headed to St.Louis tomorrow for Christmas and we can't wait to see everybody! Merry Christmas!

No comments: