Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yay blogger app

Life just got easier on the road! There is now a blogger for the I phone well not my phone but kyles you know its all the same. Kyle just got in from a day and a half at the hospital in Tennessee and now we're headed out again tomorrow for 2 interviews and Christmas in Columbia. Our visit back has been ummm how do we say it... Exciting to say the least. We had the present that kept on giving. Aubrey and I both got the flu and it's been the most sick I ever remember being. Thankfully my mom was around to help(and had already had gotten sick) so Kyle could focus and get some sleep for interviews. Let's just say me and the hotel in springfield, il bathroom floor and toilet and I saw a lot of each other. But everybody is back to normal again and ready for another road trip. Aubrey is definitely happy tata( her version of dada) is back! They love them some you tube videos, Elmo, chuggington, and Mickey mouse clubhouse are the favorites right now.

No comments: