Sunday, September 23, 2012

Beach

We had so much fun going to the beach with kyles family a few weeks ago. We thought the hurricane would affect our vacation but just delayed it a day and created some huge waves. Aubrey and I road in the car with uncle Jeff, aunt Alisha, and baby Caden. The kids did pretty well in the car never failed that when one was awake the other was napping. We were so happy to be on the beach it was Aubrey's first time on a real beach not just the river or lake beach. She loved jumping waves and the girl has no fear she was ready just to go in. On a day we were in the water practically the whole day Aubrey was so concerned about her wrinkled fingers and toes it was really cute. One bad thing is my camera broke on vacation so right now I just have my phone for pictures and I feel. Very lost without my camera, waiting to find one on sale. We had a blast though and are so ready to go back already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pic of her on the bed laid out would be hot if she tok that pull up off and let me see that beutifulkydpussy

Anonymous said...

She all alone on that whole sketchy hotel room bed no guys in sight? Mom better get her tricked soon i be breaking the door down to plow my big dick into some toddler pussy in some random hotel