Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I think I can, I think I can


Every time I say I'm going to blog I fall short. Wyatt is already 1, Aubrey will start preschool in the fall. Seriously time flies and I NEED to document these times because we love looking back on our life in Tennessee but I also want to remember our life here and now. Aubrey loves looking at old pictures of her and one day so will Wyatt. So Wyatt I'm sorry mommy is a slacker it's not that your first year wasn't amazing and awesome but with 2 kids life gets busy and with more I bet it only gets busier so I am going to try soooo hard to document you and your sisters little years. Mommy loves you two so much and I want to remember what days were like taking naps, filling sippy cups, nursing sessions while aubs plays abc mouse, running around in the yard barefoot, playing hopscotch, and all the other things that seem so familiar now but one day will seem like lifetimes ago. So here's our days lately....

No comments: