Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mama Sash

One of my favorite blogs Dear Baby talked about the "invisible mama sash". Her post was about changing a baby at a restaurant without a changing table. She said that mom's have invisible sashes just like girls scouts. So I had the same exact thing happen last week when we went out to eat with my sis and mom. I was able to hold a squirming baby on my knees while sitting on the toilet and change a diaper. Yes, please add a badge to my "mama sash". My new badge I added today was a full diaper blow out. We've had bad blow outs before, but this time Aubrey was able to projectile onto my phone. Yep, she pooped on my phone. My other badge I need to add......1 word: hemmrhoids, definitely deserve a badge forliving through this one. Mommahood has defintely been a ride this past month and I'm looking forward to all the new adventures and excitement that being a mom has in store for me.

Here's a cute picture of Kyle already studying with his baby girl.

And of course a video. Kyle was kissing Aubrey's feet and she kept lifting her feet up for him to do it again. Of course as soon as I got out my camera she stopped, but I did catch her do it once. Sorry about how dark the video is, we had two lightbulbs go out in our really tall ceiling so we haven't gotten a new bulb in there yet.

1 comment:

Angela said...

OMG. You are a hero girl! Hemorrhoids are my worst fear, yikes! Please, these videos of Aubrey are killing me. How am I going to make it to December?!