Friday, July 9, 2010

My lil stretcher

Ok, so not too little because my chunker just was weighed today and now weighs 8 lbs. 6 oz., woo hoo! She's actually getting something. Aubrey is the cutest thing ever when she's trying to wake up. She takes about 10-15 minutes to stretch and finally wake up. She may look like Kyle but sleeps like me. I'm not the best morning person or best person to wake up. So here's a video of my stretcher. The cutest is when she raises her eyebrows and wrinkles her forehead, C-U-T-E!

I actually got a shower today (which is kind of difficult with a newborn) and I let Aubrey sleep on our bed in the boppy. When I got out of the shower look who I found snuggling with her. Bailey has done great with Aubrey and I think she will love her puppy once she gets older.

No comments: