Sunday, July 25, 2010

Meeting Aunt Alisha and Uncle Jeff


Aubrey got to meet another aunt and uncle this weekend. Kyle's sister and brother-in-law came down to visit. She is a lucky little girl to have so many people that love her sooo much. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

We went to dinner at our favorite restaurant Crawdaddy's and ate outside on the patio. It was pretty hot but Aubrey was great during dinner. We also took them to our favorite ice cream place, we definitely have a routine down for when family comes in town it usually consists of these two places.

Aunt Alisha and Uncle Jeff got me this adorable bow.

Aubrey slept on Uncle Jeff for like 3 hours. Miley was pretty cute laying with them too.

We bbqed with the neighbors and had a delicious dinner with everybody. I also finally had a glass of wine, it was divine, it was heaven, it was great :) My little girl was totally worth it though and I possibly like her more than a margarita, ok correction I LOOOOVE my little girl sooo much more than a margarita. My how life changes in a year.




Today Alarie's friend took some pictures of Aubrey and Aidan together and then some with Aubrey by herself. They were pretty cute and I can't wait to see them. As soon as I get them I'll definitely be putting them up. We've decided 1 naked baby is pretty cute, but 2 naked babies!!! There's nothing cuter!

No comments: