Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things.

After 2 wonderful weeks in St.Louis now we are back in Middlesboro and getting back into the swing of things. The first Monday back from Christmas break always seems like the longest day for teachers. I felt like I had been there for 12 hours when I left at 2:00. By Friday I was ready to do something fun for date night. Ever since Kyle began med school he dedicated one night a week where there's no studying and we are just normal for a night, hence "date night", his advisor suggested this and I am so glad. It my favorite night of the week, even beats Grey's Anatomy. I was ready to get out and do something since last week we stayed at home while Kyle was trying to feel better. I talked Kyle into a trip to Knoxville......



+

= GREAT NIGHT! Well except for the fact that we got there right as the movie was starting and had two choices sit in the very front row and have cramped necks or sit separate rows right in front and behind each other. So we didn't sit next to each other on our romantic date night, haha. But we still had a good time.

Saturday was dedicated to putting away our Christmas decorations until next year. only 347 days left!!! I have a really hard time taking down decorations, Christmas is by far my favorite part of the year. After getting all the decorations down and cleaning up the house a bit,
while Kyle was doing this.....













I decided to treat myself to this....














To be able to tackle this.....














My mood sure changed when I found my all time favorite movie, Moulin Rouge was on TV and I could fold laundry and sing at the same time, can't beat that. I even shut the door so I wouldn't bother Kyle while studying, but somehow I think my angelic voice (haha, not so much) made it into the other room. Oh well at least my singing put Bailey to sleep.

No comments: