Friday, July 23, 2010

What's that new fragrance you're wearing?

So I feel like I should be on an add for a new perfume. That perfume would be the wonderful smelling, long lasting baby spit up! Our exciting morning included pooping all over the blanket (Aubrey not me) and then she proceeded to spit up all over my neck (right where you would put perfume anyway). She didn't get a drop on her but I definitely had it all over, thanks Miss Aubrey. Instead of being grossed out, I'm accepting it with loving arms (ok not totally loving arms) but pretty much accepting the fact that I'm a mom now....WEIRD!! I still can't get over the fact that Kyle and I have a baby....A BABY!!! Anyway, I'm accepting that I'm going to smell like spit up from time to time and there's going to be poop on things there hasn't been poop on before...wait shouldn't the only place that should have been is the toilet yep that's the only place it's been. So now my little girl is exhausted from her hard morning of liquid coming from both ends. Here's at least a cute picture of her afterwards...hard life huh?

P.S.- The weirdest poop place has been my phone. Yep, my phone was on the dresser with her changing pad and it was a good distance away, but once I got that diaper off Aubrey insisted on hitting it dead on. That was an interesting one.

PPS- Here's a video of her sucking that pacifier to death, she has the jaws of life when it comes to sucking (just ask my boobs).

PPPS- Because of the hard sucking, she does this and leaves a mark on her face from the pacifier, pretty funny.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ben still has a little scar on his chin from him paci and I think it's the cutest thing ever.

I can't believe how big Aubrey looks! She has some long legs!

Mom said...

Thanks so much for the video! I looove listening to her and you. So was it your bedspread again?