Monday, July 5, 2010

First Bath


Aubrey had her first bath the other night and she was a slippery little snot. It definitely takes 4 hands to bathe a newborn. Kyle was giving me crap about her not having her newborn baby smell anymore but instead she had Johnson & Johnson lotion smell, which is just as good. Here's a video of Aubrey Lynne's first bath. She actually enjoyed it and didn't scream her head off.

This weekend my dad came to visit so Pa pa got to meet Aubrey for the first time. He came down by himself so he got to hog her and didn't have to share her with anyone else. We went to a boat dock restaurant, we BBQed, we went to church, and went to see fireworks last night. We had a great visit and hate when family has to leave. Thanks dad for coming to see us (I mean, Aubrey, because we know she's the only one that matters anymore).


Watching her first fireworks, well she slept through them and we actually watched her more than the fireworks.

Sitting in Pa pa's truck, with her favorite Illinois dress on (haha).

Oh, ps- Other exciting news in our lives is that my sister Kathy got engaged yesterday and Aubrey's boyfriend will be moving in tomorrow. We're excited to have the Ornburns right next door. Overall it's been a pretty darn good weekend.

Oh pps- Another picture that my friend Heather took. As soon as I get more I'll definitely post them.

No comments: