Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Now Kyle is Famous


Geez it's a week for the Toti's. Now Kyle was in the Cookeville newspaper for DCOM students starting rotations there. Here's the link if you want to check out the article. Click here I'm considering on applying for editor for the newspaper, because I caught several grammar errors.

My friend Heather put up a picture that she took and edited, it's better than my phone picture. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. She definitely captured our beautiful baby girl. Just looking at this makes me realized how amazing she is, she has turned our world upside down (for the good) and we can't get over how in love we are with her.

The last thing I wanted to share is a song I've heard on the radio several times since we've moved here. They have a lot more Christian radio stations here and the play more contemporary Christian music rather than bluegrassy gospel music or as Libby would say (Sea Shanties, however you spell that). The words to this song just fit exactly how I feel, God really did give us Aubrey Lynne and we are so thankful for this wonderful blessing. You truly are amazing little girl.

No comments: