Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hiccups

It's crazy to think that just last week we were in the hospital resting after a long night of labor (totally worth every contraction). Crazier is that the hiccups that I get to video now I was feeling inside of me more than a week ago. Aubrey used to get the hiccups all the time and it's so neat to hear them when I used to just feel them. Poor baby though gets hiccups about every time she eats. I know how annoying hiccups are but at least we get to try holding our breath, drinking water, but yep Aubrey just sits through them. I guess if hiccups is her biggest problem in life right now, she's got it pretty good.

We have two more days of relaxing before rotations start. Aubrey and I are enjoying our time with Kyle because unfortunately life is going to pick back up again. I've definitely enjoyed this week just being us three though. Right now we're waiting for Kyle to get back from Knoxville. He had to run our billy blanket to our friends the Ornburns because their little boy is jaundice. Aubrey and Aidan are sharing already! I just know they'll be best friends.

1 comment:

Jessica Johnson said...

Amanda, she is so beautiful! I CAN'T wait to meet her!!! Love and miss you!

Jessica & Family