Saturday, June 12, 2010

Finally!

FINALLY I'VE GOTTEN MY CHANCE TO NEST!!! Well we're all moved in and surprisingly have most of our stuff unpacked due to the help of all of our family. I can't imagine doing this without them, we are very, very thankful for all of our family. I finally have pictures of the nursery because it was the first room we set up. Kyle, his dad, and his brother got the crib all set up today and we got to hang our letters (Thank you Sheila, they look amazing!!) I feel so much better now that we're here and that I have finally got to look at all of our adorable baby stuff that has been in boxes for so long. Here are a few pictures of her room, still have a few things to do but definitely better than our corner of boxes at our old place.

My aunt had Jasmine doing all sorts of stuff, decorating, cleaning cabinets....can you say child labor laws?

Jasmine was also showing Kyle how to wear the Baby Bjorn.

Going through clothes Kathy had bought for me and outfits that were mine when I was little. How I know I'm nesting is because I had to make sure the outfits were going the same direction on the hangers. I even re-hung some clothes, I know....bad.

Kyle had the professional Babies R Us supervisor Uncle Cole to help put together Aubrey's bouncer.

The guys put together the crib in under an hour.

Then we got to finally put on her bedding, I LOVE it!!

Kyle wouldn't let me watch while he put up the nursery letters.

Annnnnnd.....guess why....

I made him switch it and I made him touch my belly, he doesn't love taking the hand on belly pictures.

ANNNNDDDDD HERE'S HER ROOM!!!!!!



Like mother, like daughter. Can you see a resemblence in our too full closets? The sad thing is Aubrey's closet is full with just her 0-3 months.



Well any day now we should be meeting our little girl. I've had a lot more contractions and Kyle is ready to start CV 4. With a few more drives up and down our ridiculously bumpy gravel steep driveway I think Miss Aubrey will just decide it's time to come. We'll see when she shows up!!

No comments: