Sunday, June 20, 2010

She's Here!!

Aubrey Lynne is here. She was born at 6:23 am Saturday morning, June 19. She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 21 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair and is as absolutely gorgeous (we're a little biased though). Kyle was able to deliver her, I changed my mind the last second, and I actually got to pull her out. Everybody is doing great, she's a healthy little girl and Kyle and I are both recovering. Yes, Kyle is recovering, more to come on that later. Let's just say he worked very hard during labor, he was on his feet for a good 4-5 hours. But like I said, more to come on that later. Here are some pictures of our little girl...

Getting checked in and still feeling good, that changed after a while.

I was so happy to finally meet her.

7 lbs, 13 oz, 21 inches. a lot bigger than we thought she was going to be.

Dr. Vick, the best doctor ever.

Instant love.

New family of three, 6:30 am and we were running on fumes.

Just chilling...

Her outfit for her photshoot, they had a professional photographer come in and take pictures. She got a lot better shots than I did. We'll post the link when the pictures go up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy she is here!

Anonymous said...

roll over so we can see that new bornpussy