Monday, June 28, 2010

Anniversary

Today is our two year anniversary, and it's crazy at how much our life has changed over the past two years. We've moved 3 times. We've lived in 3 different states. We've made it through 2 years of medical school (emphasis on the "we", because med school takes a lot on both parties-student and spouse). I've added two years to my teaching experience and received my Tennessee teaching license. I talked Kyle into getting a dog and Bailey might have been the smartest "purchase" or adoption that we've done since we've been married. And last but not least, we've received the amazing blessing of our beautiful daughter, Aubrey Lynne. In just one week, she has stolen both Kyle and my hearts and we are amazed every day at how much more we love her even than the day before. So what we did on our exciting anniversary, well Kyle had his first day of rotations so Aubrey and I had our first day home alone. Colleen came over for a visit so technically it wasn't just us two all day, I'm so glad to have Colleen so close by. When Kyle got home we celebrated with a family nap in the rain, even Bailey joined us. We had a nice home cooked meal, first time really cooking besides just warming up since we've had Aubrey and it helped that Kyle and her were still sleeping in the bedroom. Lastly, I haven't left the house much with Miss Aubrey so I didn't get a card or anything for Kyle so instead I made this video and wanted to share it on here. I am not good about printing pictures out and I've had a blank wedding photo album for the past 2 years (biggest regret ever!!! not having our photographer put together our album!). I am good about putting pictures online and messing with videos online so my plan is to put an entire wedding album together so we at least have our pictures somewhere organized, rather than just in a folder on our computers. So thank you Kyle for two wonderful years and I look forward to many, many, many more!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments: