Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Best Husband Ever Award goes toooo.....


KYLE!!! We were driving back from Bristol yesterday and I was blabbing on and on and on about how bad I wanted a Hawaiian Ice so I was watching the road to see if we happened to see one of those little shacks. Well much to my surprise I guess Kyle had been looking to because all of a sudden her turned and said do you wanted shaved ice? Crazy pregnant lady told him, you better not be kidding, don't get my hopes up. He's good, really good, somehow he'd seen one a little off the road and I got a large cotton candy shaved ice.....mmmmmm it was delicious, it put the cheeseburger donut to shame. It's the one thing that cools my body down like internally, I know I really do sound like a crazy pregnant lady, but that's ok. I made Kyle get one too, which worked out to my advantage because when he didn't finish his I got to eat the rest! He's definitely back to his goofy old self, because he got tiger's blood shaved ice and when I asked if it had cocunut in it, Kyle said no it's real tiger's blood.

Well Aubrey listened and did not come on test day, although I had my whole plan of attack if something did happen. It even involved Colleen being stand in dad, I think she was kind of bummed she didn't get to do that. Now we just need to wait to get moved this weekend and then she's free to come any time she wants. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see if there is any progress and I will update tomorrow afterwards.

Kyle was supposed to go golfing today, but it rained so he was all bummed out. So now he's stuck moving some stuff, we're going to get our washer and dryer and return our friend's Becky and Ryan's. But for now Kyle is in a test coma, he's still sleeping and looks dead. Bailey is hanging out and relaxing with him today too.

I on the other hand am starting to get everything packed. I can't wait for our families to get here tomorrow to help because packing just wears me out and it ticks me off that I can't hardly lift anything. My mom, aunt, and uncle will be in tomorrow night and Kyle's mom and brother are planning on being here either late tomorrow or early Friday. Getting excited to move to a new place, but it's kind of bittersweet we only have 3 more days left in Harrogate. Never in a million years did I think I would say this, but I'm going to miss this place, but I am excited for the new adventures that wait for us in Cookeville, the big one being parenthood......WEIRD! We're going to be parents, still hasn't sunk in yet. I guess it will when we get to hold that little girl in our arms. Well it's off to pack my shoes, that's a whole days job in itself.

No comments: