Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good News


Well the doctor appointment went very well today. I've progressed since last week and our doctor's facial expressions doesn't seem to think we'll make it to the 21st, I don't even know if we'll make it to our next appointment next Thursday. For those of you that don't want details, skip to the bottom. I am 2 cm dilated now and 100% effaced, yep I said 100!! Soooo really it could be any day now, which is exciting, scary, nervewracking, every single emotion you can feel pretty much. I have started to feel a lot more contractions, so I don't think I'm going to make it through the weekend, but we'll see.

We're moving tomorrow and will get to see a bunch of our family. My mom, aunt, and uncle came down today and did some insane packing (my mom is like the tasmanian devil of packing). Kyle's mom, brother, dad, and two cousins are coming in tomorrow and we haven't seen them in a long time so it will be so nice to have them in town. We're getting all moved to Cookeville tomorrow and hopefully be unpacked by the weekend and ready to have a baby. We won't have internet set up there yet so unless I can get on someone's network, I'll be without blog for a little while :(

Here are a few pictures from today, we took my aunt and uncle up to the pinnacle and tried going to web's but it was closed so instead we went to haymakers...not bad. But again, had a hard time eating when I'm having contractions through dinner. Hopefully she stays in until we get most of our stuff moved in tomorrow and then she's free to come and we'd have everybody here which would be neat. I'll try and keep the blog posted as best as I can. Next post could possibly be from the hospital, since we will have internet there. I could be a mom any day now....CRAZY!!! I can't wait to meet this little girl though and see what she looks like and hold her in my arms. But I do have to say I am going to miss the whole pregnancy part. It has been an amazing experience that I'm definitely going to miss.

Going up to the pinnacle just one last time.

I was in Kentucky and Aubrey was in Virginia, my mom got a kick out of this.

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh I'm so excited for you and Kyle! Just remember, each pain is one step closer to being done with labor and one step closer to meeting your daughter. GO FOR THE EPIDURAL- its fantastic and I'm epidurals biggest fan! ha! Everything is going to go well! Best wishes and can't wait to hear the good news. :) lots of love, hugs and kisses....