Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hotel Crafting

So I think I've taken crafting to an all time new high, or low depends on which way you look at it. I might be crazy but I knew I would need something to do while Kyle studied at the hotel last night. So I decided to bring some stuff to make more hair clips for Aubrey and even my glue gun to try out making rosettes. I set up the iron and had my own little sewing station.

I came up with 5 new hair clips when I was all finished and I can't wait to put a big 'ol clip on a hairband on that cute little girly head of hers (not to mention how good that baby head will smell, awww the smell of new babies!)

Kyle didn't think they looked cute on me, but I didn't think it was that bad. Also ignore my ginormous wide shoulders, I think I've spread throughout pregnancy. I'm all belly it seems but everything got wider.

I also made some rosettes for a onesie and they turned out alright for my first try. I think I burned the first layer of my skin off though with my hot glue gun though. Oh well, it'll grow back. Can I please say how much fun making baby girl stuff is!! I don't know what I would have done with a boy, he'd probably wind up wearing bows. Kyle would get a kick out of that.

Well I'm off to treat myself to a little "me time" before the baby comes and before moving on Friday, so I'm getting a pedicure!! Only about 6 more hours and then I'll have my husband back, thank you COMLEX for keeping him so long but now I want him back! We'll also be a lot more relieved to know that Miss Aubrey can now show up whenever she wants, although I'd rather her wait until after we move on Friday. We'll see if she listens.

No comments: