Monday, June 7, 2010

Last Ornburn BBQ


We had our last Ornburn BBQ the other night, oh wait no we'll be neighbors and have BBQ's allll the time. So I guess this was the last one in Middlesboro. Michael of course made some delicious bbq, we had a pork bomb which Aubrey LOOOOVED and some great pulled pork. Here's our wonderful chef, Chef Michael!

"THE" Pork Bomb, only Michael would weave bacon on top of more meat....it was delicious.

It's been so great to have such great friends to go through this med school experience with, not to mention two pretty awesome girls. We're so lucky to be moving with these guys and also to be living right next door to each other....I CAN'T WAIT!!! Only 5 more days until the move!


Oh and p.s. I look like a blimp in the first picture with Kyle but for some reason don't look as huge with the girls. Maybe Alarie and I balance each other out. Poor Colleen is surrounded by bellies.

P.P.S- We're headed to Kingsport today so Kyle can take his test tomorrow. We're hoping no baby in the next 48 hours and then she can come whenever she wants, but hopefully waits a few more days until we get moved. We do have the car packed and ready to go with our hospital bags and our car seat, juuuust in case.


Oh, ppps...I just have too much to say. Here's some other craftiness I've done lately, I think it's my way of nesting. Here's Aubrey's coming home outfit that I used wonder under to applique on and then of course a big bow to go with it. (See Katie, I actually figured out how to do it, hehe) I also made some strap covers so she has some pink on her car seat and everybody doesn't think she's a boy.


Funny story about these, I'm not the best seamstress like my mom so I bought strap covers from Walmart, used them as a template and then returned them. Shhhhh, don't tell Walmart, they'll never know. Ok, I think I'm done with all of the ppppppppsing and now it's off to Kingsport for Kyle to kick some COMLEX butt!

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Oh my gosh, you've been busy! I love the coffee table, for one thing, and your little "a" shirt for aubrey is so cute! I love it! (I might try and be sneaky and make a few while I'm home for my nephew, Elijah.) Have a safe trip to and from Kingsport and we wish Kyle all the best for his boards! Good Luck!