Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pictures!


Here are pictures from our Sex and the City party, just like Savannah promised. It was such a blast and I'm so lucky to have some great girlfriends down here.

Baby update- we have an appointment on Thursday to set an induction date and to see if Aubrey is head down and check everything else. I'll give an update after that appointment and we should have a date she will here by then, how exciting! Unfortunately Kyle can not come to that appointment because of his reviews he has every day from 8-3, thankfully my mom is flying in this weekend to help me pack, have this yard sale, and she will get to go to the appointment with me :) Thank you mom, you're the best! Other baby related news, we ordered a crib the other night online and it should be arriving in Cookeville right around the same time we move, so we might get a room put together before she gets here but we'll see. We're so lucky to have such great friends and family because with all the Walmart gift cards we received we were able to buy a beautiful crib for our baby girl, we were especially lucky with a generous gift from my J Frank Family!!! I can't wait to watch her sleep in it!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

such a great crib! It's the same one we have for Samantha! Hope all is well!