Monday, May 31, 2010

Dear Aubrey...


Dear Little Miss Aubrey,
Last night I took you to see Sex and the City 2 with the girls. Now you are not allowed to watch anything like that until you are 30, but we had such a great time. I told Alarie that when we got to the movie theater you were rolling all around, I think you were excited to go to an actual movie theater without cockroaches on the ground. We went to Savannah's in Knoxville and had some wonderful cupcakes, appetizers, and "mocktails" since I can't have the real thing right now. Once I got to Savannah's I realized I had forgotten my camera, so I made Savannah take pictures and I'm going to get them from her. We all got dressed up to go to the movie and it was a blast. It was nice to get away for the night with all the studying Dad is doing. He's got 8 days left until the big day, he's studying so hard and I'm so proud of all the hard work he's putting in. I know it's going to pay off with a decent score, you would be proud of him too Aubrey. Now please just stay in for at least 8 more days, if you could wait until we get moved that would be wonderful. I can't wait to see what you look like, hold you, smell you (gotta love that baby smell), and just hug and kiss on you but I can wait 8 more days.

I love you more than hawaiian shaved ice (that's the new craving right now),
Mom

No comments: