Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so proud to have such an amazing mom, I hope I can be half the mom to Aubrey that she has been to me. I can't believe that I will have my little girl with me next year to celebrate Mother's Day with. Kyle was very sweet and got me a card, flowers, and cookie dough ice cream (he knows the way to my heart) from him, Aubrey, and Bailey. Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends too. I hate that we are so far away and I wasn't able to give my momma a big 'ol hug for mother's day, but this is just going to have to do until I see you again. I love you more than cheeseburger donuts mom!!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

1 comment:

Mom said...

We have had a lot of fun in 25 years. Thanks for making me your Mom, Love you more than chocolate.