Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby Legs


I've been doing a few sewing projects for Aubrey and Aidan (Aubrey's soon to be boyfriend- Alarie and Michael's boy their due 5 days after us). I love making these little tie onesies, Aubrey will definitely not be wearing one of these but they are super cute. I can't wait to make them for my other friend Lauran who will be having a boy in October.

My other project has been baby legs, they are sooooo cute. I turned these...


Into these....

Aubrey will definitely be rockin the legwarmers. I got a steal too because they are usually like $10 at Target, but I was able to get the socks for just $2. They are super easy to make too. I used a tutorial from Samster Mommy. She has a bunch of other really cute baby projecct ideas.

1 comment:

Sheila Marti said...

NO WAY!!! I can't believe that I bought these and they are THAT easy to make! Thanks for sharing that blog link. I love it and am scouring it for more ideas- can you say Tuxedo tank?!!! awesome!