Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So this is what I have been doing lately...


I have definitely been more tired lately. We only have 4 days left of school and after that hopefully I will have a little more energy. As soon as I get home at 3:30 this is where I wind up for a quick nap. Then I get enough energy to make dinner, clean up dishes, and then wind up right back on the couch. I will get a new picture of my ever growing belly up tomorrow, I feel like she's going to pop out of my skin some times.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks great. Alarie and I drove to Knoxville together and drank our awful glucose orange drink, we even cheered before downing that disgusting stuff. We both passed our blood sugar test, woo hoo, and she treated me to chocolate she had taken from her office. We discussed inducation dates again and we're going back and forth between the 17th and the 21st. We're going to wait and see how everything is going the next appointment and then set a date. Getting closer!

Kyle only has 20 days left until he takes his boards and this is where he has been stuck doing all of his studying. If you know the lay out of our house, then you know I took this wonderful picture from where else but the couch. I think I'm leaving a butt indent on this couch. I told Aubrey she just has to stay in 20 more days, hopefully 25 more days that way we can get the boards out of the way and get moved. She may have plans of her own, we'll have to wait and see.

No comments: