Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pregnant= Buy Stock

So I've decided that I should have bought stock at the beginning of this pregnancy of all companies that sell items that I can't live without. I figure most pregnant people probably have similar problems and needing to buy solutions.

1. Tums- This is a picture of where I have to keep my tums because I have to eat them throughout the night. I keep them on my window sill by my side of the bed. I sure hope that all of this indegestion and heartburn is worth it and my baby girl has some hair (like the old wives tails say).

2. Bra extenders- I have not had the great pregnancy symptom of having my boobs increase in size but my bust/chest feels like it's spread by like 5 feet. My mom laughed at me when I said I need like a 60 B. I actually started wearing an elastic bra extender that I found in my Great Grandma Flick's sewing box, thanks Grandma Flick!!

3. Vitamin E Lotion- I don't know if that's what is doing the trick or if it's my momma's great genes, but so far I have little to none stretch marks, woo hoo. Now watch in the last few weeks it winds up looking like I got clawed by Freddy Kruger, I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't.

4. Last but not least....TOILET PAPER!!- We have never gone through so much toilet paper in my life. I think it's up to about a roll every day or two. That's what getting up in the middle of the night 5 times does to your toilet paper supply. So if you're looking for a unique, different baby shower gift then pick up some angel soft.

I'm sorry if this list has been random, but these are the weird thoughts that go through my head at 4:30 am when I can't sleep (which has been happening a lot lately). I did have a early morning freak out the other day about all the things that could be wrong with Aubrey and I was thinking the worst. Well Kyle won sensitive husband of the week award, because when I told him he said did you think about all of the things that won't be wrong with her. He got me there. I already know he's going to be a great dad!

Oh, and post update about the pictures I added yesterday I forgot to add that when Kyle took my picture he laughed. He told me that instead of my camera putting a box on my face to focus on it picked the biggest thing, my belly. He got a kick out of that, he still deserve that sensitive husband award even after that.

2 comments:

mom said...

Thanks for the laugh. It is 4:30 am at work. Hope I don't get fired for this but I needed to do something to keep awake.

Sheila Marti said...

Too funny! I remember having all those items, too! 0430 wake-up??!!! I remember that...You are SO almost done cooking!