Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day by the Pool



Aubrey, Alarie, Aidan, Colleen, Kai, and I all relaxed by the pool today. We went to Alarie's Charlie and Mary is what I call them, they are friends (kind their family away from home) from their church, and laid out with our huge bellies (minus Colleen's) by their pool. Alarie had the guts to get in, but Colleen and I just stuck our feet in. It was so nice to get some sun on my white, white body. I didn't get a chance to get a picture of Colleen, but here's Alarie and I at 34 and 35 weeks pregnant. Crazy to think both of these babies will be here next month! When Colleen left, Alarie's dog Kai took his place.


I made a few burp cloths last night, and Kyle even said now that he has his own burp cloth we can have the baby. Not exactly just yet, let's wait until boards and moving so Aubrey please just wait about 21 more days. Can you guess which one Kyle was excited about and which one I made for me?


Sadly enough, today was Kyle's last day at church. He is having review classes every day now until the boards and that even includes Sunday. It was very sad for him to say "see ya laters" because we aren't saying "goodbyes", I've decided. We had a great spaghetti dinner put on by our youth, so after church he was at least able to hang out, talk, and eat after church. We will both miss our church so much, it's been like our second family. We have been so blessed to have such an amazing, caring church family the past 2 years.

No comments: