Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Schooools out for Summer


Well today was my last day at J Frank White and it was very sad to leave. I have really enjoyed my time there the past 2 years and have made some amazing friends. I have worked with some wonderful teachers and not to mention an awesome principal and I will miss everyone very much. Today after we went to lunch we came back and they had a surprise for me, we had cake and they had a very nice present. Above is a picture of my J Frank family, all of the teachers and faculty. We got some cute skirts and onesies and a Walmart card, which is always helpful and we may use it to buy a crib or dresser.

Here's finally an updated picture of me at 36 weeks. Now I know I'm started to get the "tired" look, but keep in mind I packed my whole classroom up today and this was afterwards.

One third trimester thing I haven't loved to death is "retaining fluid". I was asked at church if I was retaining fluid, because they could tell it in my cheeks. I laughed and said well I guess so. I told Kyle to take a full length picture so I could see how big my ankles get after being on my feet all day. Well of course instead Kyle takes this...

He's such a dork. So here's a full on shot with my chubby ankles.

Kyle's still studying away like crazy, only 13 days left until D-day. Next Thursday we've got some big stuff planned. It's Kyles birthday!!! I'm getting a pregnancy massage in Knoxville, I'm picking up my mom from the airport so she can help with my yard sale and start packing, and I get to go to the dr. and see if Miss Aubrey is headed the right way....please be head down. We are also going to set our induction date for either the 17th or 21st so Kyle can get some time with his little girl before he starts rotations. So now we're just going back and forth between the two dates. I would really love for her to come the 20th because it's Father's Day, wouldn't that be the best father's day present ever! But we'll see, next Thursday we'll definitely have a date set in stone for Aubrey's Birthday! Getting closer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are adorable!!!

Kitten said...

Sheesh! I've only been away for 5 days and I'm totally behind on your blog. I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!!! :) You better be there, Mommy!

mom said...

Nice pedicure! You do not look like you are retaining fluid. Can't wait to get there and see you.