Saturday, May 22, 2010

16 and Pregnant


Ok, so I'm definitely not 16 but there's no doubt I am pregnant. I looked like I should be on that show today when I went for J Frank's graduation ceremony. It was bittersweet knowing I only have a few days left at the academy. Although I don't teach the high schoolers, I have gotten to know some of them through basketball and I'm going to miss them very much.

My kids had a shower for me yesterday during lunch and we got some really cute stuff. They decorated my door in the morning and then we had pizza and opened presents during our lunch period.

One of our favorites was a glove given to us by a boy in my class that we always discuss baseball. Kyle and I are even in a fantasy baseball league with this 6th grader and his mom and dad.

I've successfully made it to 35 weeks and I can't believe that I will be full term in just 2 short weeks. We are getting excited about moving and hopefully settled before Miss Aubrey makes her debut. I am still sad to be leaving behind such great friends that we've made here in Harrogate. We are definitely planning our visits back to show of Aubrey Lynne.

Today was a very busy day even though I said I was just going to relax, after the graduation my "moving nesting" began. I started some more baby laundry and finished our hospital pre-admit forms. Then I actually got a few things crossed off our to-do list, woo hoo!!! I got some addresses changed on magazines and credit cards and even got my work Cobra plan finally figured out. Long story short with our cobra, supposedly Blue Cross Blue Shield had no idea how to send a form and sent the incorrect form 3 times to our house with the wrong date on it. It felt VERY good to cross that one off my list, since I've been dealing with them for a month now. Now I'm going to spend the rest of the night finishing some burp cloths while Kyle studies away. He's locked up in the dungeon (office) taking a 4 hour test! Only 17 days left until his big day, I will be so glad when boards studying is over!

1 comment:

mom said...

I am so glad you landed that job in "utopia". You make friends wherever you go. Bigger town=more friends!