Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Little Dancer

Aubrey's new thing to do is dance and boy is she adorable when she does.  Whenever music comes on she sits up and shakes her hands and then she'll move from side to side.  It's too stinkin cute.  Even when we're eating my dad will turn on the music and she'll start smiling really big and dancing.  At my sister's church on Sunday she loved the music and she was shaking her hands any time the music would start up.  She even would stop during the slow parts and then start back up during the fast part.  It was adorable and the people around us told us after church how much they liked watching her (oooops, a little bit of a distraction, but at least a good distraction).  Here's a video my mom sneaked during church sorry it's sideways and you have to kind of tilt your head.  She made my mother's day, it was so wonderful just to hang out with my little family and my bigger family.  Aubrey thank you for the best mother's day!

No comments: