Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well we made it to my parent's house for Kyle's rotation in family medicine in Cedar Hill.  We have been so busy since Easter trying to get Aubrey feeling all better and now that we've been at my parent's house trying to get her on a good sleep schedule (she didn't transition quite as easy as she did in Oklahoma).  After a week of not wanting to sleep by herself and just lots of snuggling and even some crying it out in the crib we figured out she had allergies.  Since we've been up here we've all had horrible allergy problems, sinuses, headaches, itchy eyes, the whole nine yards.  I called her pediatrician and they told us to try Zyrtec, holy moly!!!  Different kid, I would totally be one of those spokesperson for a commercial on zyrtec because thankfully we now have our happy Aubrey back and we're feling better I might add too.

Kyle is staying at his grandma's house during the weeks so his missing his little girl.  It's a long drive so he decided it would be best just to stay over there.  So here are some pictures of our trip so far.  We are having a blast watching Caden and Zachary. We've also had the chance to go meet our other new nephew Caden and see Kyle's sisters, brother-in-law, and Grandpa. 

Playing at Mimi and Papa's house.
 Swimming!!!!  Aubrey's favorite!
 Here's a video of Aubrey swimming at the gym my mom has a membership to. Aubrey loooooves to go swimming and we can't wait for this weekend when we'll stay at a hotel for Kimberly's graduation and Aubrey will get to go swimming with everybody.

Visiting Grandma Nell and playing with ElleWe. 've done a lot of visiting with family and it's been great, we've gone for walks down to see my aunt and uncle. We've gone out to my grandma's for my first mother's day. We've visited Kyle's grandma and saw his cousins. It's been great, but definitely busy is an understatement.



Picnic and playing at Ballwin park, right next to my old apartment, brought back a lot of memories.
A wonderful first mother's day.


My girl.
Thank you for my first mother's day Aubrey Lynne, I can't imagine this world before you.  I love you soooo much.

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

It looks like you guys are having soo much fun! Your daughter is so adorable. I would definitely agree about motherhood, I am not too sure what I did without my daughter!

Terri Toti said...

Love the pictures of Grandma Nell and cousin Elle