Monday, August 15, 2011

Style File

Ok so many of the other blogs I follow show their ridiculously cute outfits and I love checking out what they're wearing.  I love Dear Baby's maternity ladies room fashion shows, GeorgieGirlNYC used to have some awesome outfits she showed, and now recently I've loved following AdoredAustin and JenLovesKev.  So I've decided although I don't have ridiculously cute outfits, Aubrey sure does so every once in a while we're going to do a mommy/daughter style file.  I promise I will take better pictures next time too.  I think it will be neat to look back and see what I wore when I was a new mom (and no there will be no '"mom jeans".

So this is what Aubrey and I were wearing at church today.
Cardigan- Papaya
Tank- Old Navy Clearance rack
Skirt- Crazy old skirt from high school I think
Belt- Ross
Shoes- Walmart Clearance last year I have them in like 5 colors
Bracelets- Forever 21

Hair I tried this awesome hair trick I learned from GeorgieGirl and DearBaby uses it too.  Really long video but worth watching and giving it a try, super cute no heat curls that take hardly no time.
And Miss Aubrey
Dress- Garage Sale but it's a Target dress only $1 people
Sandals- Children's Place
Bow- Target
Necklace- Osh kosh b gosh (she loooooves playing with necklaces)
Beautiful Baby Blue Eyes- All from her Dad!

No comments: