Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Park and Grandpa B-day

So I wanted to recap what we did while we're down here for Kyle's Dallas rotation.  The day we got in was Kyle's dads birthday so I brought him the best present of all......AUBREY!  It was gorgeous weather and has been every day since we've been here. Crazy to be all ready for fall back in Tennessee and then step off a plane and bam back to summer.  One strange thing I have noticed here is although I'm wearing all my summer clothes- tank tops, shorts, skirts, sandals.  The rest of Texas is wearing fall clothes like sweaters, jeans, jackets, it's just crazy!!!  It's 90 degrees and people have on long sleeved sweaters.  I totally look like I don't fit in down here.  Kyle's mom explained to me that 90 is colder than they're usual 109 so people feel like it's colder when they're used to insane heat. 

Anyway, enough of my clothes rant and more pictures of the kids playing at the park. Aubrey has had so much fun going to play at the park in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard. She is in love with Cecilia and Jasmine and has spent every minute just walking around and playing with the girls. Her new favorite is to play barbies in their ginormious doll house.





This is where they hang out a lot.  They are always around the piano, Aubrey pounds on the piano and then dances, it's pretty darn cute.

Aubrey was so happy to see Bailey.  They both were pretty cute actually when she first got out of the car and realized Bailey was here she started running after her and Bailey was bouncing all over the play out of excitement.  Aubrey loves this room at Grandmas because it's full of a whole bunch of different animals.  It's basically like going to the zoo without all the walking, oh and the real animal part.  Aubrey has decided a giraffe says (she clicks her tongue) so you know what I have no idea what a giraffe says, so it sounds good to me.

Grandpa on his birthday with his girls.
 Playing at the park with Grandma TT.

We're having a great time so far, more pictures to come!

No comments: