Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mom's Visit

So while Kyle was working in Austin, my mom came to visit and take Aubrey and I to the airport to meet up with him.  We had so much fun just doing girl stuff and basically doing whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted.  It's nice every once in a while to be just girls (although we did miss Kyle like crazy).

Here are some pictures from our great week...
We played with lots and lots of dolls.  Thanks Mimi for Aubrey's new baby (Aubrey says baby the cutest ever, I'll post a video of it soon.)
We looked for monkeys and lions in our woods.  We really don't have monkeys and lions, Mimi just has a great imaginiation.
 We went to the library.
 We belly blowed.
We Chick-Fil-Aed (if that's a word) Aubrey loves baaugh bauugh (the sound of a chicken) and she couldn't get enough of this video when we got home. She kept pointing to my mom's camera and wanting to watch this video.


We snuggled.
We watched the Tech band and danced.


We tailgated and slid down some awesome bounce house slides.
 We watched cheerleaders and played with some Mimi hair (it's Aubrey's comfort thing, it's so cute.)
We ring a round the rossie'ed.


 We played at the park.

 Then we had to go to the airport to head to Dallas.  It was bittersweet because we were so excited to see Kyle but sad to be leaving my mom. 
 Watching rrrr's (the best way I can type the sound Aubrey makes for plane). 
 Walking to our gate with Aubrey's new suitcase from Mimi.  Thanks for a great trip Mom and I can't wait to see you again.  I love you more than the frozen rolos I'm eating right now.
 I couldn't get a good picture of Aubrey on the plane but it was a great trip.  She was so good on the plane and slept until Birmingham and then we had more people come on and Aubrey entertained the two guys sitting next to us the rest of the way to Dallas.  We're having a great time here in Dallas so far and I will definitely be adding more pictures of our trip so far this week.
 

No comments: