Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Her secret play spot

This is one of Aubrey's favorite spot to play.  She'll try and move the chairs and then come say help peease, oh yeah it's pretty darn cute.  So here's Aubrey playing with Tata (what she calls Kyle) under the table.  They were playing with one of my best deals I've ever gotten from McKays used book store a .99 strawberry shortcake play house/book it's gotten us through a flight to Dallas and even Christmas Eve church service. 

Back story on McKays (one of my favorite places in Knoxville).....when I was in labor with Aubrey we kept having to walk and walk and walk some more and then going back to the dr checking to see if I had progressed any.  One of our last big walks took place at McKays, I walked laps upstairs of that place and walked every aisle downstairs.  It's a GINORMOUS used book store that is always packed whether it's 3 in the afternoon on a weekday or 9 pm on a Saturday, we love that place and only wish it was closer so we could go more often.  Maybe this is where Aubrey gets her love for books.

No comments: