Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Potty Time

So since about Christmas we've been relax potty training??? Is that even a concept or theory. I don't know but it's what works for us. Aubrey started saying potty and wanting to sit on the potty so we thought why not start trying. We have a little potty chair and if we sit her on it, 9/10 she'll go for us. Now we haven't figured out the #2 on the potty except a few times but she will easily sit down say potty get up and she's done her business. I don't think we're ready for full blown on potty training she's 19 months so we're just taking it slow and she has some great days where she's in big girl undies (usually no pants- easier to do then) and goes most of the time on the potty only a couple accidents a day. Then there are days full of laundry, cooking, and cleaning where I can't focus on potty training so we throw a good 'ol cloth diaper on her and we try to go as many times as we can on the potty. I'm trying not to make it stressful what-so-ever for Aubrey's and for our sake. Here are some pictures I caught during our day of Dora big girl undies (although she has no idea who Dora is-nope we aren't big Dora fans- she got them as a hand me down never worn before from her cousin Josalyn). Now I think if we got her some Mickey undies the girl would only go on the potty in fear of getting Mickey wet (she looooves her some Mickey- but calls him Minnie).

And just an FYI, this potty training plan we're doing is called.....wait for it....winging it.  That's our main source for most of our parenting tactics.  We just try what feels what's right and if it doesn't work, whelp then we switch it up.  I don't read many parenting books or blogs we just figure a trial and error parenting is our style.  Might not be anyone elses style but it's what's worked for us. 

The other day Aubrey got her play computer out and said hi Mimi, she was pretend skyping my mom.  I thought it was so funny because she pretends to talk on the phone all the time but this is a new one.


 Her pee pee potty dance, her and Kyle really enjoy the dancing part after using the potty.
 Reading a Elmo potty book we got from Grandma TT.
I wanted to share what happens when I get my camera out to take a picture, usually 30-40 pictures are snapped just trying to get one good shot.  I still have a crappy point and shoot (working with what I've got here) so it takes some time to get a good one.  Sometimes I get it and sometimes I don't, but this is always what my memory card looks like when I plug it into my computer.

50 comments:

Tyson & Rebecca Sloan (Mr. Incredible & his sweetheart) said...

Holy Cow she is growing up!!! I think her look is changing too! Way to go Aubrey for advancing to the potty! I knew she was a smart one!
I feel like parenting is all about trying things and if it works (and we like it) it stays and if not out it goes!

Anonymous said...

love to have mum watch me take her little knickers off and enjoy her hairless pu--y, watch how she kicks and bucks mummy when I stick my tongue deep in her pu--y she knows soon it will be a nice hard c==k in her

Anonymous said...

Id love to strip her ass i opened her legs and rubbed my cock on her she starts to cry as i slam my balls in her

Anonymous said...

Want some cp pics
Contact me

Anonymous said...

Want some cp contact me

Anonymous said...

Would be fun. Done that alot

Anonymous said...

I fuck her til my balls empty in that tiny bitch

Anonymous said...

Kik me jumpingjack412 got loads

Anonymous said...

Send tylerdavisx007@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

be hot getting her knickers off i love kydy

Anonymous said...

balls slapping your fucking pussy amanda

Anonymous said...

cumin her lovely tytkiddycunt

Anonymous said...

I'd love to rub her little ass through her panties make her smoke weed and then make her pee her panties put them around my cock then five her to suck my cock and make her stroke my cock and suck the tip of my cock then tie her hands up and legs and butt rape her for 2 hours then finally cum in her butt pull out put my cock back in her mouth make her suck it again then 20 mins after she's done sucking my cock I'm gonna cunt rape her for about 2 hours cum inside her cunt pull out back to sucking my cock then I'm gonna sit beside her while I watch tv as she struggles to get out of being tied up but she can't so I can just do it all over again every single day and night she's my rape doll

Anonymous said...

http://av.nyuu.info/v/s://clipwatching.com//db6idnqzbbfl/title/Jp0%20mp4

Anonymous said...

make u taste her ass off my dick when your sucking

Anonymous said...

love to get her knix off and lick her littlecunt

Anonymous said...

http://av.nyuu.info/v/s://www.mimivideo.host/youkuplay/D6GG5G-2-1.html/title/8%E6%AD%B3%E3%81%AE%E5%A8%98%E3%82%92%20%20%20%20%20%20

Anonymous said...

got my great niece today just licked hercunt after she peed she is 2, running arould playing nakednow her littlecunt looks amazing, going to put her o my lap soon and watch cartoons hercunt will feel so good

Anonymous said...

Was she on her cock? And did they fuck her well during the cartoon? She must have been watching the TV the whole time. And they were very good at treating her will be very attentive. She will get very warm in her tummy and make her itch. You rub her clitoris nicely, her little legs are getting wider and wider because she thinks it's great. Soon she gets so hungry that you can eat her well will have to do

Anonymous said...

rubbed my c oc k in her ass crack while i played with her clit, she spreads her legs for me she enjoys me m oles ting her, can't wait to f u ck her

Anonymous said...

the thought of it makes my cock itch.
will enjoy mine for the next few days.
She often opens her mouth when I rub her.
then I put my cock on her mouth and she takes it with her little hands and goes to play with it with her tongue.
when I cum, everything goes in her mouth

Anonymous said...

#teen #leak #nudes
https://ptmega.ru/invite/i=95572

Anonymous said...

This one here must be some kind of skank her dancing around in panties she just asking to get fucked like some hooker girl! And she probably some freak piece of ass to

Anonymous said...

I want to see Life... what is fucked

Anonymous said...

my cousin was so tight at 8 years old

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie pie.

Anonymous said...

yes she is and once her tiny panties come off and she spreads her legs she will be even cuter

Anonymous said...

https://bbsteen.nl/invite/i=50312

Anonymous said...

great stuff love all the kiddycunt

Anonymous said...

YOU SICK PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

todnbby said...

pedos are the best

Anonymous said...

If you want to trade add me on tele javis250

Anonymous said...

only proton

Anonymous said...

Exactly

Anonymous said...

trust nothing else

Anonymous said...

good mummy

Anonymous said...

Stick ur dick in her mouth and pull her head til she swallows the whole cock down throw up or not make that cheap tiny bitch throat fuck

Anonymous said...

Sounds good

Hkkvghio said...

Hey, if anyone wants to trade cute pics or videos of little girls (0-12 years) or little boys (0-10 years), message me on telegram @t.me/Juju210374

On KIK
Juku210374

max said...

im a 16 yr old guy, i live at Ulitsa Lunacharskogo, 12, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo Oblast, my phone number is +7 908 953 11 27 and my email is maximus8610@gmail.com.
please kidnap/rape me.

Anonymous said...

Shes ready to fully fuck afterwards

Anonymous said...


https://angelastrow5.de/invite/i=2167

Anonymous said...

https://angelastrow5.de/invite/i=5877

Anonymous said...

https://grekagitia31.cc/invite/i=19312

Anonymous said...

loved it!

Anonymous said...

https://lighte28.de/invite/i=25233

Anonymous said...

https://vairltow.de/#/freePreview
Good cp with boys and girls.
Use username: gmanii
Use password: gmanii123

Anonymous said...

nothing there just a wanker trying to get more free stuff

Anonymous said...

Hey I know most of the links no longer work so here’s some 2024 March cp
https://cok55xae.cc/invite/i=64806
https://fem78aex.cc/invite/i=72431
https://bekxa78eb.cc/invite/i=57118
Ps I am 12 yo and will send dick pics at german.furry.femboy@gmail.com that is my backup account, I do have a lot of pubic hair but I can shave, will not show my face, will play with anus.

Anonymous said...

https://ponu8a2e.cc/invite/i=105079