Thursday, March 15, 2012

Big News

Well hello blog world, I swear we are like a high school couple that needs their break ups every now and then.  I truly love having a blog and documenting all the things about our life, they may seem mundane to the few people that visit this little 'ol blog, but someday I think I will totally look back on it and glad I documented all the small and big things.

Ok now for big thing, like BIGGGG THING!  No there isn't another Toti baby in the oven, hold your horses there.  We found out where Kyle matched!!!  He matched family medicine in Des Peres, MO!!!  Right by St. Louis.  We're so excited he got his first choice and I think it will be a good fit for him and our family.  He did a rotation there for a month last year and really enjoyed the clinic, the staff, and the residents.  We're also excited to be moving back to some family and friends too!  So enough big news for one blog post and like a high school relationship I'll take this steady and slow, should be uploading more pictures this weekend. 

No comments: