Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Loungin

Our normal routine usually includes a little bit of Sesame Street before Aubrey takes a morning nap. I try not to keep the tv on all day instead we usually have music playing on the computer, but we indulge for Sesame Street and I usually watch a Grey's Anatomy or something while nursing her.

Button up shirt????This is how Kyle thinks Aubrey should wear her shirts, with the snaps in the front. He does a great job of dressing his little girl. I even had him meet me at Kohl's on black Friday and set out an outfit before hand and he had everything on her, including a matching bow! Except he thought her shirt snapped in the front and had ruffles in the back, nope the other way around dad....snaps in back, cute ruffles in the front for the world to see. I have to give him credit, he does a great job but I like to tease him every once in a while because Lord only knows he loooooves to tease me back. I didn't even get a chance to take a picture with my phone at Kohl's because as soon as I said it, he had Aubrey on the ground switching her shirt around. It was pretty funny and no Aubrey I don't have a picture to prove it, so you'll just have to take my word over his, hmmmm that's real hard. I love you Kyle and thank you for always trying to make our little girl as fashionable as possible, even if it includes camo pj's sometimes.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

jim has done the same thing a few times with Samantha shirts...they do tried hard though :)