Friday, December 3, 2010

Belated Thanksgiving Post

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Although we wish we could have seen our family we instead got to spend it with our Mikonda Dr. Family. These 4 wonderful friends have truly become our family over the past 2 years of med school, we are truly thankful for their friendship. I guess I shouldn't say 4 friends, I should add the other 2 in....6 friends. Have you figured it out yet??? We have exciting news, there's going to be a new kid on the block- Aubrey is going to have another boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!! Our friends Colleen and Chuck are expecting a baby on April 14 and they just found IT'S A BOY!!!! Chuck is calling him Nigel for now as a joke. I don't know what Aubrey is going to do with all of these boys around.
The girls and our babies! Including Nigel!


Aubrey's First Thanksgiving!We ate at our house and we had a wonderful spread of food. Michael did the honors of cooking our turkey since he's an amazing chef. It was delicious, so was his sweet potatoes (Aubrey loooved the sweet potatoes full of sweet condensed milk, hmmm I wonder why).


We had such a relaxing weekend and did a lot of eating, lounging arond, and watching football. We had leftovers dinner on Friday and then even had a snack night Saturday at the Fishers.
Aubrey had her first bath with Aidan, I knew this night was going to come some day. Dad was not very happy about it, but aren't they sooooo cute!

Our Saturday football day....

And our Sunday football.....And this is how we all felt by the end of the weekend. Worn out!!!


And the reason it took me so long to post is because I've been out of commission for a few days. I went back to the OB because I was still having some problems with what I had gone to see that surgeon about, well good thing is Dr. Vick was able to fix everything we think. Bad thing is I had about 10-15 injections in places there shouldn't be so I've been very sore this week...not fun.


We also got some bad news that Kyle's grandma had a stroke this week and was taken to the hospital and had surgery to remove the clot. We were able to talk to her the other night and she sounded like she was doing much better. She was moved to a rehabilitation center and so we're praying that she's going to make a full recovery from the stroke. It's hard being so far away and not being able to see her but we're thankful that we were at least able to talk to her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm mum watch me lick herpu--y clean so how hard she kicks her legs