Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Grandma Visit

My mom came to visit this past weekend and we had a great time. We went to Mt. Juliet and got Aubrey's pictures taken. She is also the photographer behind some of those family pictures I posted and my assistant in the Aubrey pics. She saw Aubrey in bed with a boy!!!! Ahhh, Kyle is mad about this picture. I love Aidan's face, because Aubrey was squelling and Aidan was just looking at her like what is she doing!
Our Grey's Anatomy breakfast, we lounged around and Aubrey even watched Grey's. We start em young.

LOVE this picture!!
Reading Aubrey the recordable book she got her, we love it. Thanks Grandma. Oh and she's also wearing an outfit we got that says Grandma makes me happy but she pooped on it every time we put it on her so I don't know what that means exactly.

Our late night outside outlet shopping. It was cold outside so we had to throw a blanket over her. Aubrey is the best shopper ever. She didn't fuss one bit.
Aubrey doesn't like to eat or anything.

We had a fun time beating Kyle at Words with Friends and can you tell we're competitive I mean I even took a picture. I think this will be the last time I beat him so I had to have soem proof.

Grandma slept in Aubrey's room and got up with her in the middle of the night!!! Thanks Grandma for a few great nights of sleep. Aubrey was her little snuggle bug.
We had a backseat babysitter and it was so cute to watch Grandma sing Aubrey to sleep after church.

Thanks mom for coming and we can't wait for the next visit from Grandma! Love you more than the hot chocolate I'm drinking right now :)

No comments: