Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

CHRISTMAS!! Ok, before you start reading this post. Please do not laugh or make fun, haha. After much convincing (I swear I should be a lawyer or something) of my husband, I got my Christmas decorations out. Kyle has the month of December off so we will be leaving the second week to go visit family in Texas and then in St. Louis so rather than getting to enjoy Christmas decorations for a couple of weeks, now I have a whole month. It probably has been the best decision ever and if he lets me I might just do it again next year. Aubrey LOOOOOVES the tree and flashing lights. When we put up the tree and lights she was sleeping and when I brought her out to feed her in the middle of the night I turned on the lights and she just stared in awe, like what is that sparkling, shiny thing in my living room!!! She actually stayed up for 2 hours that night and it may just have to do with the awesome tree. I wasn't too mad because I got to rock in my rocker with my baby and look at my tree and listen to Christmas music. We also rearranged our living room and I like it so much more than the way we originally had it. I used to have my rocking chair back in a corner where I can't see the tv now it's in the perfect place to relax and watch tv while rocking Aubrey. I've even fallen asleep there 2 nights with her during our middle of the night feedings.
I left both of these pictures up because the first one is how usually pictures go with us. It takes several times until we get it right. Ususally Kyle is the cause behind it, but this time it was Aubrey. She was so fascinated by the tree she wanted to grab it and probably put it in her mouth where everything these days are going. Finally a few more tries later, we got it. Our little Charlie Brown tree. We aren't getting a real one this year because we'll be gone in December.Here is a video of the walk through of our now Christmas decorated place.... I realized I don't have many pictures up of our apartment so that's why I walked through the whole place. Ignore at the end where I primp, it's because I'm in front of a mirror and I think it's a Bartosiak disease that in front of a mirror we always primp. All of us Bartosiak girls have it, ok besides Kathy. Enjoy the tour of our Winter Wonderland!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious Amanda!!!

Mom said...

Loove your decorations! Can't wait to see them in person. I am so glad you figured out a way to enjoy Christmas for two months! I have been trying to figure out that one for a long time. If you a smart you will leave a present under your tree for you to open when you get back so you get the last present!