Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards

After going to a portrait studio to get Aubrey’s pictures taken we received 9 free greeting cards with the package. Well I think we have more than 9 family and friends that we want to send a Christmas card to this year so after seeing this on my friend Megan’s blog, Dinos are not Extinct. I thought it was a great idea. 50 free picture Christmas cards just for writing about Shutterfly on your blog. That’s easy enough. Shutterfly is a wonderful, easy to use website that I've ordered pictures from before. I'm excited to order Christmas cards from this year and not to mention how affordable they will be. They also have some great gift ideas and we may just get something since Aubrey is pretty cute to put on an ornament, mug, or even a calendar. The fun part was taking the pictures to put on this card since obviously I can’t steal the pictures from the portrait studio so we decided to make our own portrait studio at the Fisher’s apartment. There wasn’t even a sitting fee, haha. We got Aubrey all dolled up and took some pictures. They turned out great, now the hard part is deciding which ones to use.





Then since I told Kyle I was going to use the family Halloween picture of us dressed as the Flinstones if he doesn't agree to taking more pictures, he agreed to taking some after church. We took some family shots by an old building in downtown that I had seen a photographer taking some senior pictures at. So I stole the location and I'm glad I did. I know it's not the usual sit in front of a Christmas tree pictures, but I like things different and I love how they turned out.
So if you want a great deal you can blog about Shutterfly’s Christmas cards and get 50 free too!! Just click here. You can also share on twitter or facebook here.

No comments: