Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh how I miss Harrogate

I never thought I would have said that, but I miss Harrogate. We went back last week for a honors ceremony where Kyle was inducted into Alpha Chi. We are so proud of him and were glad we got to visit with friends at church.
Kyle and one of his teachers, Dr. Wieting.
Kyle being inducted. Virginia was a great babysitter throughout church and had a hard time putting her down. Aubrey just smiled and loved getting so much attention. We also visited with Mildred who I used to sing in the choir with. Mildred's birthday is June 24th which was Aubrey's due date so she said her birthday present came early. It was so good seeing her. We also got to stop by Becky and Ryan's and visit with them and the girls.We can't wait for the next visit back to Harrogate!!

No comments: