Monday, November 8, 2010

Mommy Monday

Well today I wouldn't have made silly noises in the middle of a store (Hobby Lobby- gosh I love that place, I told the fabric lady I think they put creative air that helps you come up with ideas to spend more money- back to my story...sorry I have ADD typing) to get Aubrey to laugh. She started laughing at some sound I made so then of course I had to repeat making the noise over and over again to hear that cute little laugh every time. The fabric lady thought she was pretty stinkin cute, I have to second that. The noise you ask?? No it wasn't a fart sound or anything that embarrassing, it was a shhhwwwww sound, yeah I can't describe it with words, sorry you'll just have to use your imagination.
What's a post without an adorable picture of my little Miss Aubrey.
Ok one more, again with those feet, she's obsessed!

No comments: