Monday, November 15, 2010

Mommy Monday

Well my mommy Monday this week actually happened on a Sunday. We went back to DCOM yesterday to go to church and for Kyle to be inducted into a honor society. More to come on our trip later, but here's just a little thing that would ONLY happen to a mommy and ONLY happen if you're crazy like me. We were trying to make church at 11:00 and we even had to deal with the time change and a 3 hour drive so we were going to make it right as church started. Rather than having a cranky baby and having to feed her as soon as we got there I made an executive decision to fill up Aubrey's tummy on our trip. Crap....didn't have a bottle. Hmmm, well I wonder if this will work. Presto!!! It did, and what is that you ask. Well Kyle looks in the rearview mirror and says, WHAT are you doing!!! Oh yes, I was nursing Aubrey while she was in her car seat. Pretty impressive, I know. We weren't on a busy street and there weren't any cars around so I thought what the hay. I'd like to say it worked out better than I expected and we had a very happy baby by the time we got to church. She charmed the pants off everybody at church I might add. Here's one quick pic from our quick stop at Hardee's to change her and we decided to get her dressed at church. We figured this wasn't exactly church appropriate.Alarie thought I somehow changed her in her seat, now that would be awesome but nope I'm not that good.

No comments: