Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mommy Monday

So this happened the other day and definitely ONLY happens if you're a mom....f you can't tell, let me zoom in so you can see closer.If you still haven't figured it out yet. Aubrey has poopy foot. Aubrey pooped while in her bouncer. I was getting ready in the bathroom and she was just bouncing away (this is our usual morning routine) and then I heard her poop. I didn't realize the extent of the pooping until about 5 minutes later when I went to get her out. She had somehow pooped all the way down to the foot of her pajamas. She got a little bit on her butt but it was actually impressive how the majority was in her foot part. She even danced it into the carpet and I had to clean that up too. I didn't even know where to start so I left her in there until I had a plan of attack. She went straight into the bath tub and got all cleaned up, well after I of course took these 2 pictures and texted it to Kyle and a few other people. Kimberly texted me back and said I was awful for letting my daughter marinate in her own poop while I took a picture. I told her I had to otherwise Kyle wouldn't have believed that it actually happened.

No comments: