Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Baby

Aubrey got to meet Santa for the first time Saturday. The church we're going to had a breakfast with Santa so it was a great chance to tell him what she wanted for Christmas. Kyle thinks she told Santa she wants a Wii, but I think that was more him than her. I've been waiting for the person that took pictures that was there to e-mail me pictures because his turned out much better than mine. This jolly guy was a little skinnier than the Santa I remember but hey maybe he's on a diet or something. Aidan and his mommy and daddy went too so we were able to get a picture of both of the babes on Santa's lap.
She's definitely saying ooo oooo in this one.
Santa the baby wrangler. Aidan and Aubrey are awfully squirmy these days, keeping both babies on your lap with a huge beard was pretty impressive, he's lucky he didn't have the belly that would get in the way.Dads and their babes.
I of course wanted Aubrey all cuted up for the day so I made a Christmas tree onesie with ruffled ribbon. I think it turned out pretty cute. I also looooove her holiday socks, I found them 50% off at Hobby Lobby, $4 for 3 pairs, not a bad deal at all.
So all in all we had a great morning hanging out with Santa and friends.

No comments: