Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Nephew

While nursing Aubrey last night I hear Kyle's phone get a message don't think much of it.  I put her down and when I look at his phone he has messages from his mom, his sister, and his brother in law.  I woke Kyle up and said I think we have a new nephew! Sure enough there's a picture of Caden David!!  Born at 2:35 am, weighing 4 lbs. 2.6 oz and is 16 and 3/4 in. long.  This was a big surprise since Alisha was 34 weeks.  I don't have a picture yet to share, they are on Kyle's phone but as soon as I get a picture of the cutie I will put it on. Aubrey now has 2 cousin Cadens! 

Right now we're waiting the arrival of Colleen's baby, Jack. She was induced this morning and now Caden and Jack wil have the same birthday!!! Please pray for the health of both Caden and Jack and their mommies.

Caden David


No comments: