Sunday, January 23, 2011

No Words Really Needed

Ok, so I changed my mind...words are totally needed. After I did this post, I realized what I should have done is if you're reading this blog and you can think of a funny caption for this picture...please leave a comment. Because seriously I was thinking of a ton of different funny captions for this.

Slowly give me back the doll and nobody gets hurt.



So if you have something funny to say, please leave a comment.

See what I'm saying, so I think we have a Tom Boy on our hands. Aubrey traded Caden his gun for her doll. I love her face in this picture.

1 comment:

PawPaw said...

" Better not let PawPaw see you playing with a D O L L I E !"
or
"Your asking yourself did She shoot 5 or 6 times ? EH PUNK ! Go ahead ...Make my day! PUT DOWN MY DOLL !"