Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh No, Possibly More Teeth

Aubrey has been waking up with hurt cries the past week and I'm really wondering if she's cutting some more teeth.  Is it sad that 1.) I don't want my baby to grow up, for some reason if she has teeth she'll seem more like a kid than my little baby and 2.) I'm already scared of a huge orthondontist bill.  I mean come on, if the kid has teeth the chance of them coming in perfectly straight are pretty crappy so I'm thinking we'll have to shell out the money later to straighten those.  Oh geez, and if she breaks her front teeth (like I did in junior high when I fell from a cheerleading pyramid.)  I can't handle this, so please teeth, wait another month or 2.  If you saw the time stamp, yes I'm up at midnight yet again but not from worrying about Aubrey's teeth but from watching Kyle play some game on our new Wii Grandma TT brought down for us.  He's fighting some guys with light sabers or something.  It's like Christmas all over again for him.

No comments: