Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feels Like I'm Back in College

Up late and I can't stop working, that feels familiar.  So I'm the kind of person that once I start something, I can't stop until I'm finished.  I started working on a wedding album through shutterfly today at 7:00 and now it is a little after midnight and I am pretty much finished.  We have a gift card from getting Aubrey's pictures taken with Santa, so I've procrastinated long enough on doing a wedding album.  Other than the few pictures in frames I have yet to print out pictures from our wedding.  IF you get married and just order a CD from your photographer, MAKE AN ALBUM ASAP, I repeat make an album before you get out of the ooo, I'm a newlywed this is fun phase.  I had other things on my plate right after our wedding, oh ya know...moving over 400 miles away and trying to find a job.  So now 2 and 1/2 years later I am proud to say I am making a wedding album, and I can not wait to have it sit out on our coffee table!!!  This is a pretty thorough rough draft of what I've been working on all night long.  I still have some pictures to add to the Kyle getting ready part with his boys and his mom but other than that, I didn't stop until I was done!  So I wanted to share my late night project with you all, here it is...ta-da.

No comments: